If you purchased your box from Amazon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SVENSWORLD, Aug 17, 2015.

1. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Please take the time to Give Skystream X 5 stars and a little blurb about why you love the box and the company on your product review for your Amazon purchase, It really goes a long way to helping Skystream X increase their customer base, if for some reason you feel that the box and company are not worth 5 stars, Id like to hear why, please send me a PM here
    Thanks

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    yankeeinparadise and Mhart14 like this.
  2. halfmile78

halfmile78 Active Member

Did that shortly after I purchased it. At first I gave it 4 stars because I hadn't figured out how to stream live cable channels. I have since upped the rating to 5 stars

SkystreamX and SVENSWORLD like this.
  3. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

If you Purchased Your Product From Amazon Or SkystreamX, Contact SkystreamX By Email Or Phone

If you are calling about technical support for your SkyStreamX products, please be sure to have your SkystreamX or Amazon.com order number available so they can confirm your purchase!

SkystreamX
    Call: 1-888-963-9105
    Email: info@skystreamx.com
    Located In Orlando, FL
    Hours Of Operation:
    Monday-Friday
    9am-5pm EST

Website
    http://www.skystreamx.com/

Daily Info Available Here
    Facebook
    https://m.facebook.com/skystreamx?tsid=0.15994508005678654&source=typeahead
    Twitter
    @Skystreamxtvbox

If You Purchased Your Product From The Elite Mods Team, Contact Them By Email Or Phone

If you are calling or emailing about technical support for your SkyStreamX products, please be sure to have your order number available so they can confirm your purchase with Elite Mods Team

The Elite Mods Team

Tel: (407)602-8381
    Email: info@elitemodsfl.com
    Located In Orlando, FL
    Hours Of Operation:
    Monday-Friday
    10am-6pm EST

Website
    http://www.elitemodsfl.com/

Daily Info Available Here
    Facebook
    https://m.facebook.com/elitemodsteam
    Twitter
    @Elitemodsteam

IF YOU PURCHASED FROM A 3rd PARTY MERCHANT, PLEASE CONTACT THEM

yankeeinparadise likes this.
  4. Trina288

Trina288 New Member

How were you able to stream live cable channels and live local TV? Thanks for your help

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  5. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

There are several live TV addons that offer this feature, they are constantly up and down
    To stream live local with your box, you need an X5, you can get a cable killer antenna for your tv if you have an x4

Trina288 likes this.
  6. Trina288

Trina288 New Member

I have the X4 purchase from Amazon I'm thinking I should have gotten the X5. I'll check the threads to see what everyone recommends.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  7. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

I own 5 X4 And one X5
    The X4 is great, and has some features the X5 doesnt which I really love, like the optical audio output. I use my X4 optical audio output to connect to a DDS 5.1 surround sound amplifier
    And if you are fretting about local channels, dont, because you can get the cable killer antenna from SkystreamTV or The Elite Mods Team and connect that to your HDTV , and get local channels.I stream 98% of the time with my X4 currently, I love it, You didnt make a mistake,

Trina288 likes this.
  8. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Lets continue this conversation else where,
    Streaming Media Players General Discussion, section ;)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Trina288 likes this.
  9. jeff rhodes

jeff rhodes Member

Worst service Ever Terrible had pay shipping box was sent back 3xs never buy again much bter boxes out cheaper price bter service and suport

10. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

You are entitled to your opinion, however
    It is not shared by the majority
    There are few android companys that offer the kind of direct support, or have so many tools that give the box owner ability to maintain his or her box, like Skystream
    Their active facebook support group has over 3000 members, im sorry you had a bad experience
    Most people who invest in the company are lifers
    Their are those that have multiple user error issues , and we all know haters will hate, I am not suggesting this is the case in your instance, I dont know all the details