Problem with movie play/pause

Discussion in 'XBMC for SkyStream Troubleshooting & Tips' started by Walt, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Walt

Walt Member

Lately, whenever I pause a movie or tv show in any addon and then hit play to resume, I hear sound but the picture is frozen. Therefore, I have to pick a spot immediately before or after the original pause location to resume - then everything works fine. Any suggestions?

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  2. SkystreamX

SkystreamX Administrator Staff Member

This does happen from time to time. It seems to be mainly in the genesis addon. When this happens use your cursor and click on a spot close to where you were on the status bar. The video will start playing perfectly.

SVENSWORLD and halfmile78 like this.
  3. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

If thus is the least of our worries with free streaming, I think we will live, I too experience this and correct it as per the companys post here

halfmile78 likes this.
  4. maddiesdad

maddiesdad Member

I have also found a short "Rewind" (5-10) seconds and then 'Play" will get you synced.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  5. Steve Starr

Steve Starr Member

can I return my X4? Cause it does this OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

and I tried what you suggested and it just locks up again shortly after cause it wants to go back and pull something up from the buffer... and when it buffers is when it screws up...

NOT happy with this device! have been complaining on these boards about it screwing up almost since I bought it... it is refurbished IIRC? maybe it was always broken and was never really fixed...

6. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator