Showbox error

Discussion in 'Showbox for SkyStream Streaming Players' started by expounder, Jul 23, 2015.

1. expounder

expounder New Member

I updated showbox which I thought was safe to do. Now when I click on a movie link, instead of getting the watch now button, I get "video not available. Try a different server."

I may have messed up even worse after because I was reading solutions and it said to uninstall showbox and reinstall showbox to the previous version. However I'm getting the same error on every movie I click. Any help would be appreciated.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  2. taqesha jackson

taqesha jackson New Member

the something happened to me on both of my boxes yesterday. Im looking for answers too. I didn't upgrade because i remember when i had it on my phone it would mess up when you upgraded.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  3. If I may suggest... Whenever I have problems with getting a movie to play or something hangs up repeatedly I always carefully shut down everything INCLUDING my wireless box... I wait 30 seconds or so and then turn everything back on and VOILA! It's all good. Give it a try...

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  4. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

It was the app, its working great for me now

5. SkystreamX

SkystreamX Administrator Staff Member

Showbox is pretty unstable at the moment. Too many users, Too few servers.

We highly suggest using Kodi as your main viewing program, followed by Movies HD and Mobdro.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  6. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Thank You .

7. halfmile78

halfmile78 Active Member

I updated Showbox today and it works fine for me.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  8. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Me too
    But in general, it can be somewhat sluggish at times, that is why skystreamx doesnt rave about it, other addons within kodi give better performance

Phoenix/rockcrusher/hybrid to name one

9. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Remember, downliading an update is only the first step of the process, the update than may require installation if it doesn't automatically do so, which is the case of you do not see a message saying update installed, would you like to open program
    To install, click on downloads folder in my apps on skystream x home screen, find recent update download, click on it, click install

Mhart14 likes this.
  10. mobdroapp
    This message by mobdroapp has been removed from public view. Deleted by SVENSWORLD, Jun 15, 2016.
    Jun 15, 2016 Show
  11. Becki Muller

Becki Muller New Member

12. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

I stoped using showbox because of their use of bit torrents.I dont want to get a letter from my ISP

13. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

I uninstalled it from my boxes

14. rajui
    This message by rajui has been removed from public view. Deleted by SVENSWORLD, Nov 2, 2016.
    Nov 2, 2016 Show