Skystreamx 4 - Blue Triangle - HDMI Cable - Black Screen - Nada, zip, zero...

Discussion in 'SkyStream X4 Streaming Media Player' started by David Justin, Nov 12, 2016.

1. mikealvarez

mikealvarez New Member

2. mikealvarez

mikealvarez New Member

Man you guys are hard to reach by phone. Acually I talked to you guys about it already about a month ago. He got it from elite mod. My friend didnt burn me. Elite mod supposedly fixed his unit and sent it back to him without his power cable. You guys sent me a new one. Thank you. Box still did not work. I finally got ahold of elite mods after many calls. I told them about the missing cable. They said oh no we sent it. I emailed them the email thread of the conversation they had with my friend about the cord. They said cord is irrelevent if box does not work. Duh. so they told me to send it in, I did. When they received it they took a video of a box working and sent me the video. They said it works. Sothey sent it back to me and when i plugged it in no signal again. I called them and they said they did not know why it still did not work. They told me they tested it for three days and on all their tv's. Why i dont know. If it works it works. So they said send it back in and we will send you one that we have laying around just pay the shipping. i told them no thank you i had alalready invested enough money in shippingand for the box just to be dissapointed and didnt want to be let down again. So box is out of warranty. It was still under warranty initially when my friend tried to get it fixed.

3. mikealvarez

mikealvarez New Member

My friend had to leave state for an academy. He told me the situation he was having with the power cord and said he would just give me the box and to just try to work it out with elite mods. I told them that was unfair and gave him fifty bucks for the box and told him i would get ahold of elite mods. So that's my situation. I just want to know if there is a fix or if i'm doing something wrong. if not i'll just toss it and buy a nvidia shield. Not trying to be rude just dissapointed witb this whole experience.

4. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Elite Mods wouldnt send a bad box out
    So the box works
    We need to find out why it doesnt work in your house, why your HDTV is not recognizing it

5. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Mike, can I call you sometime and try to sort this out
    If yes PM me your number and what evenings you are home

6. mikealvarez

mikealvarez New Member

How do I PM?

7. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Use Inbox, upper right