the last update

Discussion in 'Skystream Kodi Updater App' started by jerseyjoe, Jan 4, 2017.

1. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Member

hello i have the skystream one the last update must of installed corrupt, how can i reinstall the last update, i have called support but no call back i guess they are really busy. i get a error everytime i open kodi it says metaliq error and 1 channel and several things does not work. thank you

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  2. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Whichever update you chose, adult or family friendly, open the updater, and chose to update the other, fresh start, when it has compleyed, and you have allowed KODI 5 min to settle, open updater, choose the one you were trying to update in the first place, run a fresh start, sllow KODI 5 min on completion, you should be good to go

Example
    If you run an update to your KODI build, the updater considers that KODI build version is updated so if you try to run it again, when you open the updater, the choice to run it agsin is not there, this is the way to circumvent that

jerseyjoe likes this.
  3. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Member

yes thats what i had to do. thank you. can you answer a question i have been lost on. why is it i can not use 1 channel it tells me when i go to watch something it comes up and says YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION unauthorized it has been like this for month's thank you

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  4. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

Are you in US

jerseyjoe likes this.
  5. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Member

yes n.j.

SVENSWORLD likes this.
  6. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

It makes no sense that you would get that error message
    Have you tried completely removing KODI and its data ,and then doing a fresh start of the updater on your build of choice

I live in NJ
    Verizon provides my service
    I have zero issues that I can't fix
    One channel doess not give me that error

If you go to the ONE home screen, Settings/Apps/KODI/Clear Data...let the data clear
    Then open updater, install Media Player, click done when installed, choose your build in updater, let it run, let it finish, KODI will open, do nothing for 5 minutes atleast untill all the update pop ups stop
    Try 1 channel
    Alot of the KODI errors occur when users try to navigate while KODI is downloading addon updates
    That is why I set KODI to manual updates

jerseyjoe likes this.
  7. SVENSWORLD

SVENSWORLD Administrator

This happens no matter what source you choose?
    Maybe we can talk on phone sunday if it keeps happening

jerseyjoe likes this.
  8. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Member

ok thank you for your answer and your time.

SVENSWORLD likes this.